The use of the website of the National Center for Wildlife is subject to the following conditions:
- The documents available on this site have been prepared and compiled by the center in order to enable you to obtain information and services that are of your interest.
- Partial or complete copying of documents is allowed for non-commercial purposes, with the Center preserving the copyrights that the user of the information must refer to.
- Use of information on this website for commercial purposes needs prior written permission from the center.
- The Center reserves the right to amend the content of this website at any time without announcing it in advance.
- The documents or information provided on this website may contain possible errors, and the center disclaims its responsibility for any consequences in this regard.
- This website is designed, planned and displayed in accordance with the rights owned by the Center, and it is prohibited to reproduce it under the terms of the rights of property reserved.
- The center pledges complete confidentiality regarding any information sent or provided by the user through this website.